- I need more than 3 domains license for migration
- How to get full-featured temporary license for migration
If you are a Plesk Partner, please contact your Sales Representative, otherwise, see instructions below.
To request full-featured trial license, please submit a request at Licensing and Purchase Support form indicating the following details:
- Private and public IPs of the server you need a trial license for
- Number of domains you need to migrate
- Current trial license number if available
- Approximate time you need for migration
If your Plesk version is 11 or older, please also indicate it in the request and provide your server OS (Windows or Linux).
1)Check every IP in KAPC and ERES to confirm this is not a trial abuser
2)If more than 3 months migration licenses were used - consult with your team leader. Otherwise, see below
3)Check with client how long the license is needed for, max 3 months can be provided
4)Сreate a license license in special folder in KA
In the note indicate customer's IP addresses
5)Check license validity, prolong it for the required period (3 months max)
6)Provide code or license file (if it is Plesk 10 or older version) to the customer