- After update to Plesk 18.0.35 disk space usage increases drastically or disk is already full: /var/lib/fail2ban/ taking all the space
- How to start a command prompt as an Administrator on Windows Server
- How to diagnose a DoS/DDoS attack and find websites under attack on a Plesk server
- How to manage local firewall rules using Plesk Firewall in Plesk for Linux
- How to add a custom PHP version in Plesk for Linux?
- How to disable specific ModSecurity rules in Plesk
- What DDoS protection tools are available in Plesk
- Websites on PHP-FPM are unavailable or loading slowly: "server reached max_children setting" OR "pool seems busy"
- Unable to activate Modsecurity with Atomic Standard rules: modsecurity_ctl failed: Atomic Updater Modified (AUM) Installer (v6.0.0)
- How to upgrade MySQL 5.5 to 5.6/5.7 or MariaDB 5.5 to 10.x on Linux?
Plesk DocumentationPlesk Documentation and Release Notes to fully experience the power of Plesk
Video TutorialsNot the most avid reader out there? Watch the latest how-to videos on our YouTube channel
Plesk Lifecycle PolicyTo assist our customers, we provide a clear lifecycle and end-of-life (EOL) policy
Plesk UniversityInsightful courses to guide any novice towards becoming an expert.Check out our comprehensive training courses and get the most out of Plesk’s key features
US/Canada+1 855 777 3680Support in English is available 24x7x365
Russia+7 495 909 0845Support in Russian is available Mon-Fri 4am-7pm GMT+3
Germany+49 221 98256068Support in German is available Mon-Fri 9am-9pm CET
Japan+81 3-4510-0777Support in Japanese is available Mon-Fri 10am-6pm JST
Spain+34 932 20 19 68Support in Spanish is available Mon-Fri 9am-9pm CET
Phone and e-mail support is available in English, Russian, Spanish, German, Portuguese and Japanese languages. Please choose the corresponding number to call or use your preferred language. You will be required to provide opened ticket ID in order to connect to support representative.