- When Plesk Onyx 17.8 is going to be stable?
- How to subscribe to Plesk articles
- What to do if the server was hacked?
- How to update ionCube Loader to the latest version for PHP 5.6, 7.0 or 7.1 shipped by Plesk?
- How to secure a Plesk server
- How to restore Plesk installation on a new Linux server after disaster
- How to fix InnoDB corruption cases for the MySQL database?
- How to upgrade Plesk to the next release
- Unable to send emails: Connection timed out or connection refused
- How to configure name server for domain on registrar's side
Plesk DocumentationPlesk Documentation and Release Notes to fully experience the power of Plesk
Video TutorialsNot the most avid reader out there? Watch the latest how-to videos on our YouTube channel
Plesk Lifecycle PolicyTo assist our customers, we provide a clear lifecycle and end-of-life (EOL) policy
Plesk UniversityInsightful courses to guide any novice towards becoming an expert.Check out our comprehensive training courses and get the most out of Plesk’s key features
Call Tech Support
US Toll-free+1 855 777 3680
Russia+7 495 909 0845
Germany+49 22 198 256068
Switzerland+41 31 528 12 23
Singapore+65 3163 1520
Spain+34 944 58 06 58
Australia+61 7 4410 3366
Thailand+66 2 508 8642
Phone and e-mail support is available in English, Russian, Spanish and Japanese languages. Please choose the corresponding number to call or use your preferred language. You will be required to provide opened ticket ID in order to connect to support representative.
Support in English is available 24x7x365
Support in Spanish is available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm CET
Support in Japanese is available Mon-Fri 10am-6pm JST