- Unable to access Domains tab after Plesk upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.57: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'state')
- Which ports should be opened in the firewall on a Plesk server?
- How to secure a Plesk hostname on port 8443 with an SSL certificate (Let's Encrypt / other certificate authorities)
- How to disable specific ModSecurity rules in Plesk
- How to manage Plesk extensions (install, disable, remove, update)
- What backup solutions are available in Plesk and how to use them
- How to upgrade Plesk to the next release
- How to update Plesk Obsidian to the latest build?
- Best practices for sending outgoing mail from a Plesk server
- How to use DNS with a Plesk server
Plesk DocumentationPlesk Documentation and Release Notes to fully experience the power of Plesk
Video TutorialsNot the most avid reader out there? Watch the latest how-to videos on our YouTube channel
Plesk Lifecycle PolicyTo assist our customers, we provide a clear lifecycle and end-of-life (EOL) policy
Plesk UniversityInsightful courses to guide any novice towards becoming an expert.Check out our comprehensive training courses and get the most out of Plesk’s key features
US/Canada+1 855 777 3680Support in English is available 24x7x365
Germany+49 221 98256068Support in German is available Mon-Fri 9am-9pm CET
Japan+81 036 75 74 533Support in Japanese is available Mon-Fri 10am-6pm JST
Spain+34 932 20 19 68Support in Spanish is available Mon-Fri 9am-9pm CET
Phone and e-mail support is available in English, Russian, Spanish, German, Portuguese and Japanese languages. Please choose the corresponding number to call or use your preferred language. You will be required to provide opened ticket ID in order to connect to support representative.