- Failed to update the ModSecurity rule set: The username or password may be invalid, or your license may be expired
- cron.daily/asl failing with "/usr/bin/find: invalid argument `+' to `-ctime'"
- How to subscribe to Plesk articles
- How to change UI view in Plesk?
- WordPress instance that is running on PHP 5.3 is broken after updating to WordPress Toolkit 3.0: PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected
- Cannot connect to FTP: Connection timed out after 20 seconds of inactivity Error: Failed to retrieve directory listing
- How to upgrade Plesk to the next release?
- How to install SSL certificate for a domain in Plesk
- Which Ports Need To Be Opened for all Plesk Services to Work with a Firewall?
- The module "Contact Form" on a website based on Web Presence Builder reports a message: V1 SHUTDOWN ON 2018-03-31
Plesk DocumentationPlesk Documentation and Release Notes to fully experience the power of Plesk
Video TutorialsNot the most avid reader out there? Watch the latest how-to videos on our YouTube channel
Plesk Lifecycle PolicyTo assist our customers, we provide a clear lifecycle and end-of-life (EOL) policy
Plesk UniversityInsightful courses to guide any novice towards becoming an expert.Check out our comprehensive training courses and get the most out of Plesk’s key features
Call Tech Support
US Toll-free+1 855 777 3680
Russia+7 495 909 0845
Germany+49 89 120895900
Switzerland+41 31 528 12 23
Singapore+65 3163 1520
Spain+34 944 58 06 58
Australia+61 7 4410 3366
Thailand+66 2 508 8642
Phone and e-mail support is available in English, Russian, Spanish and Japanese languages. Please choose the corresponding number to call or use your preferred language. You will be required to provide opened ticket ID in order to connect to support representative.
Support in English is available 24x7x365
Support in Spanish is available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm CET
Support in Japanese is available Mon-Fri 10am-6pm JST