- Is it possible to install php 5.x in Plesk on Debian 9 and Ubuntu 18 via Plesk Installer?
- How to subscribe to Plesk Help Center articles
- ModSecurity failed to update rule set: modsecurity_ctl failed: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
- Unable to start Apache: SSLCertificateFile: file does not exist or is empty
- Website hosted in Plesk is not accessible or working slowly on PHP-FPM: server reached max_children setting or Bad file descriptor (9)
- Why MagicSpam is not available for installation or purchase in Plesk?
- Is it possible to restore files from a backup located on an FTP repository without downloading the whole archive onto the Plesk server?
- Plesk Migration and Transfer Guide
- Plesk Upgrade Guide
- How to upgrade Plesk to the next release
Plesk DocumentationPlesk Documentation and Release Notes to fully experience the power of Plesk
Video TutorialsNot the most avid reader out there? Watch the latest how-to videos on our YouTube channel
Plesk Lifecycle PolicyTo assist our customers, we provide a clear lifecycle and end-of-life (EOL) policy
Plesk UniversityInsightful courses to guide any novice towards becoming an expert.Check out our comprehensive training courses and get the most out of Plesk’s key features
Call Tech Support
US Toll-free+1 855 777 3680
Russia+7 495 909 0845
Germany+49 22 198 256068
Switzerland+41 31 528 12 23
Singapore+65 3163 1520
Spain+34 944 58 06 58
Australia+61 7 4410 3366
Thailand+66 2 508 8642
Phone and e-mail support is available in English, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese and Japanese languages. Please choose the corresponding number to call or use your preferred language. You will be required to provide opened ticket ID in order to connect to support representative.
Support in English is available 24x7x365
Support in Spanish is available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm CET
Support in Portuguese is available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm UTC-3
Support in Japanese is available Mon-Fri 10am-6pm JST