- How to subscribe to Plesk articles
- How to add a new IP address in Plesk?
- How to enable debug mode in Plesk Onyx and earlier versions for Linux?
- Website is working slowly on PHP-FPM: server reached max_children setting or Bad file descriptor (9)
- A WordPress website shows 404 Not Found on all pages except index.php
- How to enable graceful restart for Apache?
- How to upgrade MySQL/MariaDB from 5.5 to 5.6/5.7 on Linux?
- Which Ports Need To Be Opened for all Plesk Services to Work with a Firewall?
- Updates and Upgrades page cannot be opened: it just loads continuously
- Roundcube is unable to send attachments in emails after the latest update
Plesk DocumentationPlesk Documentation and Release Notes to fully experience the power of Plesk
Video TutorialsNot the most avid reader out there? Watch the latest how-to videos on our YouTube channel
Plesk Lifecycle PolicyTo assist our customers, we provide a clear lifecycle and end-of-life (EOL) policy
Plesk UniversityInsightful courses to guide any novice towards becoming an expert.Check out our comprehensive training courses and get the most out of Plesk’s key features
Call Tech Support
US Toll-free+1 855 777 3680
Russia+7 495 909 0845
Germany+49 89 120895900
Switzerland+41 31 528 12 23
Singapore+65 3163 1520
Spain+34 944 58 06 58
Australia+61 7 4410 3366
Thailand+66 2 508 8642
Phone and e-mail support is available in English, Russian, Spanish and Japanese languages. Please choose the corresponding number to call or use your preferred language. You will be required to provide opened ticket ID in order to connect to support representative.
Support in English is available 24x7x365
Support in Spanish is available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm CET
Support in Japanese is available Mon-Fri 10am-6pm JST