Welcome to Plesk Support
- How to subscribe for Plesk articles
- How to get or reset password for admin account in Plesk
- Plesk Help HUB
- Unable to install Let's Encrypt SSL: Invalid response from example.com: 404 Not Found
- Plesk for Linux services logs and configuration files
- Which Ports Need To Be Opened for all Plesk Services to Work with a Firewall?
- What is the root password for MySQL?
- Unable to access Plesk: Access denied for user 'admin'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
- How to receive Plesk product updates information?
- How to Install Plesk for Linux
- Plesk available editions and differences between them
Plesk Documentation and Release Notes to fully experience the power of Plesk
Not the most avid reader out there? Watch the latest how-to videos on our YouTube channel
Plesk Lifecycle Policy
To assist our customers, we provide a clear lifecycle and end-of-life (EOL) policy
Insightful courses to guide any novice towards becoming an expert.Check out our comprehensive training courses and get the most out of Plesk’s key features
Call tech support
We are available for you 24 x 7 x 365
+1 855 777 3680
+7 495 909 0845
+49 89 120895900
+41 31 528 12 23
+65 3163 1520
+34 944 58 06 58
+61 7 4410 3366
+66 2 508 8642
Phone and e-mail support is available in English, Russian, Spanish and Japanese languages. Please choose the corresponding number to call or use your preferred language. You will be required to provide opened ticket ID in order to connect to support representative.
Support in English is available 24x7x365
Support in Spanish is available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm CET
Support in Japanese is available Mon-Fri 10am-6pm JST