- How to subscribe on changes in Plesk Help Center articles / sections
- How to secure a Plesk server
- Unable to open Plesk interface via port 8443 or 8880: ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
- PHP errors after Plesk update: PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 999999999999 bytes)
- Websites on PHP-FPM are unavailable or loading slowly: "server reached max_children setting" OR "pool seems busy"
- Plesk Migration and Transfer Guide
- How to upgrade MySQL 5.5 to 5.6/5.7 or MariaDB 5.5 to 10.0/10.1/10.2 on Linux?
- How to enable remote access to MySQL service on Plesk server?
- How to change or get the server hostname on Plesk server
- Emails sent from a Plesk server to mail services like Gmail, Outlook or Yahoo! Mail appear in spam. How to troubleshoot?
Plesk DocumentationPlesk Documentation and Release Notes to fully experience the power of Plesk
Video TutorialsNot the most avid reader out there? Watch the latest how-to videos on our YouTube channel
Plesk Lifecycle PolicyTo assist our customers, we provide a clear lifecycle and end-of-life (EOL) policy
Plesk UniversityInsightful courses to guide any novice towards becoming an expert.Check out our comprehensive training courses and get the most out of Plesk’s key features
Call Tech Support
US Toll-free+1 855 777 3680
Russia+7 495 909 0845
Germany+49 221 98256068
Switzerland+41 31 528 12 23
Singapore+65 3163 1520
Spain+34 944 58 06 58
Australia+61 7 4410 3366
Thailand+66 2 508 8642
Phone and e-mail support is available in English, Russian, Spanish, German, Portuguese and Japanese languages. Please choose the corresponding number to call or use your preferred language. You will be required to provide opened ticket ID in order to connect to support representative.
Support in English is available 24x7x365
Support in Spanish is available Mon-Fri 9am-10pm CET
Support in German is available Mon-Fri 9am-9pm CET
Support in Portuguese is available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm UTC-3
Support in Japanese is available Mon-Fri 10am-6pm JST