Welcome to Plesk Support
- How to secure a Plesk server
- Websites on PHP-FPM are unavailable or loading slowly: "server reached max_children setting" OR "pool seems busy"
- Apache fails to start on a Plesk server after Apache update on CentOS 7 / RHEL 7
- Grafana is not updated with message: NOKEY Importing GPG key 0x2CF3C0C6:
- How to manage Plesk extensions (install, disable, remove, update)
- How to fix InnoDB corruption cases for the MySQL databases on Plesk for Linux?
- Plesk Update fails: NOKEY Importing GPG key 0xC74CD1D8
- How to install/remove additional PHP versions provided by Plesk
- How to update Plesk Obsidian to the latest build
- How to use DNS with a Plesk server
Plesk DocumentationPlesk Documentation and Release Notes to fully experience the power of Plesk
Video TutorialsNot the most avid reader out there? Watch the latest how-to videos on our YouTube channel
Plesk Lifecycle PolicyTo assist our customers, we provide a clear lifecycle and end-of-life (EOL) policy
Plesk UniversityInsightful courses to guide any novice towards becoming an expert.Check out our comprehensive training courses and get the most out of Plesk’s key features
US/Canada+1 855 777 3680Support in English is available 24x7x365
Germany+49 221 98256068Support in German is available Mon-Fri 9am-9pm CET
Japan+81 036 75 74 533Support in Japanese is available Mon-Fri 10am-6pm JST
Spain+34 932 20 19 68Support in Spanish is available Mon-Fri 9am-9pm CET
Phone and e-mail support is available in English, Russian, Spanish, German, Portuguese and Japanese languages. Please choose the corresponding number to call or use your preferred language. You will be required to provide opened ticket ID in order to connect to support representative.