- Plesk no longer licenses ActivePython and ActivePerl from ActiveState. How to avoid violation of the license agreement?
- How to subscribe to changes in Plesk Help Center articles / sections
- TTFB for site is too high in Plesk. What can be done to improve it?
- Nginx service is unable to start or restart on Plesk: system library : fopen : No such file or directory
- Apache keeps going down on a Plesk server: server reached MaxRequestWorkers setting
- Websites hosted in Plesk and served by PHP-FPM are unavailable or load slowly: "server reached max_children setting" or "Bad file descriptor (9)"
- Migration fails: Failed to transfer WPB sites, unrecognized option: publish-sb-site
- How to fix InnoDB corruption cases for the MySQL databases on Plesk for Linux?
- How to upgrade Plesk to the next release?
- How to install SSL certificate for a domain in Plesk?
Plesk DocumentationPlesk Documentation and Release Notes to fully experience the power of Plesk
Video TutorialsNot the most avid reader out there? Watch the latest how-to videos on our YouTube channel
Plesk Lifecycle PolicyTo assist our customers, we provide a clear lifecycle and end-of-life (EOL) policy
Plesk UniversityInsightful courses to guide any novice towards becoming an expert.Check out our comprehensive training courses and get the most out of Plesk’s key features
Call Tech Support
US Toll-free+1 855 777 3680
Russia+7 495 909 0845
Germany+49 221 98256068
Switzerland+41 31 528 12 23
Singapore+65 3163 1520
Spain+34 944 58 06 58
Australia+61 7 4410 3366
Thailand+66 2 508 8642
Phone and e-mail support is available in English, Russian, Spanish, German, Portuguese and Japanese languages. Please choose the corresponding number to call or use your preferred language. You will be required to provide opened ticket ID in order to connect to support representative.
Support in English is available 24x7x365
Support in Spanish is available Mon-Fri 9am-10pm CET
Support in German is available Mon-Fri 9am-6pm CET
Support in Portuguese is available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm UTC-3
Support in Japanese is available Mon-Fri 10am-6pm JST