- How to subscribe to updates in Plesk Help Center articles
- How to enable debug mode in Plesk Onyx and earlier versions for Linux?
- Plesk is inaccessible: ERROR: Plesk\Exception\Database: DB query failed: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 Can't create/write to file '/var/tmp/#sql_5a5_0.MAI' (Errcode: 2)
- Plesk is not accessible: 500 Internal Server Error. Cannot parse repository file
- Power User view - no change Service Plan option or Resellers management is not available
- Low server performance: WP Toolkit processes are stuck
- How to upgrade MySQL 5.5 to 5.6/5.7 or MariaDB 5.5 to 10.0/10.1/10.2 on Linux
- How to fix InnoDB corruption cases for the MySQL database?
- How to install and initialize PostgreSQL in Plesk
- What is the SPF? How to configure and use SPF on Plesk server?
Plesk DocumentationPlesk Documentation and Release Notes to fully experience the power of Plesk
Video TutorialsNot the most avid reader out there? Watch the latest how-to videos on our YouTube channel
Plesk Lifecycle PolicyTo assist our customers, we provide a clear lifecycle and end-of-life (EOL) policy
Plesk UniversityInsightful courses to guide any novice towards becoming an expert.Check out our comprehensive training courses and get the most out of Plesk’s key features
Call Tech Support
US Toll-free+1 855 777 3680
Russia+7 495 909 0845
Germany+49 22 198 256068
Switzerland+41 31 528 12 23
Singapore+65 3163 1520
Spain+34 944 58 06 58
Australia+61 7 4410 3366
Thailand+66 2 508 8642
Phone and e-mail support is available in English, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese and Japanese languages. Please choose the corresponding number to call or use your preferred language. You will be required to provide opened ticket ID in order to connect to support representative.
Support in English is available 24x7x365
Support in Spanish is available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm CET
Support in Portuguese is available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm UTC-3
Support in Japanese is available Mon-Fri 10am-6pm JST