- I cannot login to https://support.plesk.com portal
- There is no any email received after using "Forgot Password" option at https://sso.idm.plesk.com/
On Thursday, March 30th we updated Single Sign-On identity provider for our ticket system https://support.plesk.com. User's accounts do not exist in the new Single Sign-On until they successfully log in at support.plesk.com with current https://platform360.io/ credentials respectively.
If you cannot login to https://support.plesk.com, likely means that account was not transferred yet.
If you having troubles logging to https://support.plesk.com please make sure to follow below steps:
- Reset password on old Single Sign-On identity https://platform360.io/auth/login/reset-password
- Optional: please make sure that under https://platform360.io/ > Personal Profile you have your "Name" specified, otherwise account might be transferred as "Unknown User"
- Once it is done, login using this new password to https://support.plesk.com, at this point it will be needed to validate the email address again, you should receive a verification email.
- At this point account will be migrated into the new Single Sign-On system.
Note: If you encounter any unexpected issues please open a support ticket and we will be happy to assist. If you are unable to log in to submit a ticket you can open a chat with our Customer Service team by opening http://platform360.io and selecting 'Chat' in the lower right-hand corner.