- Plesk for Linux
- Plesk for Windows
- How to update Plesk Obsidian to the latest build?
- How do I update Plesk to the latest version?
- How do I start Plesk updates manually?
Note: During the update operation:
- Plesk may not be accessible for several minutes
- Websites will stay online
2. Go to Tools & Settings and click Updates.
Note: The Plesk Installer uses port 8447. If this port is filtered by a firewall and cannot be opened for some reason, refer to the command-line instructions below.
3. On the Updates page, click Install or Update Product:
4. Press Continue on the Install or Update Product in order to intiate the update procedure.
5. When the update process has finished, you will see a screen that is similar to the following: