- Plesk Obsidian for Linux
Plesk Repair Kit 'Web and FTP Servers' check shown the error:
PLESK_ERROR: '1 service plans with unregistered PHP handlers were found.'
- The following is displayed in Tools & Settings > PHP Settings:
PLESK_ERROR: Error:The following PHP version(s) are not installed: 7.3.33. Install them or run
plesk bin php_handler --rereadto update information about the registered PHP versions.
The following command returns the error:
# plesk repair web -php-handlers -v -n
Checking the usage of PHP handlers
The following service plans have unregistered PHP handlers: ....... [ERROR]
- Admin Simple
The issue could be resolved only in the interactive mode (without -y and -n options).
Error messages: 1; Warnings: 0; Errors resolved: 0
exit status 1
PHP handler was removed or missing.
- Log into Plesk
- Follow steps from this article to change the PHP version for an affected service plan from Plesk UI
Connect to the server via SSH
Run the command below as a 'root' and to choose the PHP handler to switch to when offered.
# plesk repair web -php-handlers
To see more details, run the command in the verbose mode: plesk repair web -verbose
Use the following PHP handler to fix the issue:
1. [ ] 7.3.17 (FastCGI application)
2. [ ] 7.1.33 (FastCGI application)
3. [ ] 7.3.17 (CGI application)
4. [ ] 7.4.5 (FPM application)
5. [ ] 7.1.33 (CGI application)
6. [ ] 7.2.30 (FPM application)
7. [ ] 7.3.17 (FPM application)
8. [ ] 7.4.5 (CGI application)
9. [ ] 7.1.33 (FPM application)
10. [ ] 7.2.30 (CGI application)
11. [ ] 7.4.5 (FastCGI application)
12. [ ] 7.2.30 (FastCGI application)
13. [ ] Disable PHP support
14. [*] Do not fix
Type the number of the necessary option: 4
Please sign in to leave a comment.