- Plesk for Linux
In an attempt to access PHP Composer page in Plesk > Domains > example.com, the process fails with the error:
PLESK_ERROR: plesk/composer-command-info contains a Composer plugin which is blocked by your allow-plugins config.
You may add it to the list if you consider it safe. You can run "composer config --no-plugins allow-plugins.plesk/composer-command-info [true|false]" to enable it (true) or disable it explicitly and suppress this exception (false)
#EXTPHPCOMP-202 "The extension no longer fails while updating an integration plugin."
- PHP Composer 1.2.2 14 July 2022
Warning: The issue should have already been fixed. Create a 3rd line request instead of applying the workaround if you encounter it. (EXTPHPCOMP-202 for existing users, EXTPHPCOMP-203 for new ones.)
UPDATE: The EXTPHPCOMP-209 was confirmed: When Composer engine is >=2.3.9. (Same WA applies).
In case the issue persist after updating the PHP Composer extension to its latest while the Composer engine version is 2.3.9 or higher:
- This is a product issue EXTPHPCOMP-209. "Since Composer 2.3.9 (engine) behavior of allow-plugins blocks the "Update" function", which will be fixed in future extension updates.
In the meantime or if the PHP Composer extension cannot be updated by some reason, apply the following:
- Log into Plesk.
- Go to Domains > example.com > File Manager.
- Open composer.json file in Home Directory > .composer:
- Change the file content from:
- Press the Save button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.