Plesk for Linux kb: technical ABT: Group B
- Plesk for Linux
In an attempt to access the Imunify360 page in Plesk the following error is shown:
CONFIG_TEXT: Package immunify360-firewall is installed. Please wait for imunify360 service to start and reload the page.
CONFIG_TEXT: Imunify service is not started
CONFIG_TEXT: Imunify agent is not running
Try to start it by executing 'service imunify360 start' or contact support
The imunify360 service is in the stopped state.
- Log into Plesk.
- Go to Tools & Settings > Scheduled Tasks (Cron jobs) > Add Task.
- Perform the following:
- Select Task Type as Run a command
- In the Command * field paste the text below:
CONFIG_TEXT: systemctl start imunify360.service
- From the drop-down menu System user select root
Click on the screenshot below to expand
- Press the Run Now button to start the imunify360 service.
Solution using the SSH access
Log into the server via SSH.
Execute the command below to start Imunify360 service:
# service imunify360 start
Note: if the page is still not accessible, await for up to 60 minutes, according to the extension vendor recommendation.
Please sign in to leave a comment.