- Plesk for Linux
- Plesk for Windows
Cannot upgrade an additional license to higher/lower amount of resources. For example, Acronis extension license.
Cannot add an additional license into a Plesk license.
The following error message appears in the Plesk Online Store:
PLESK_ERROR: Input error
An error occurred while validating your entries. Please correct the data in the highlighted fields below. Can not be applied to the specified license number
- The Plesk license already has additional key: it is not possible to order second additional key for the same extension.
- The Plesk license is "Plesk 10/11 and later" (not edition-based) which is not compatible with the required additional extension license.
Note: A Plesk Partner can perform this operation from KA Partner Central
1. If you have Plesk edition-based license (Web Admin, Pro or Host edition), please visit this article.
2. If you have Plesk 10/11 and later license, replace it the following way:
- Cancel the current Plesk license (Plesk 10/11 and later)
- Purchase a new Plesk edition license
- Add extension license from Plesk Extensions Store
In case of any additional questions contact licensing team via chat in Plesk 360 or through the form Plesk licensing and purchase support.
Please sign in to leave a comment.