- Domain log viewer in Domains > example.com > Logs continues loading indefinitely until a timeout error appears
- In some cases, the following error may appear
PLESK_ERROR: Maximum execution time of 600 seconds exceeded (PhpFopen.php:106)
- Node.js is installed on the domain and its logs are enabled
- Increasing the timeout just leads to endless loading
- Logs are >100MB
#PPPM-13826 "Timeout when opening Logs menu in the website dashboard"
#PPPM-14003 "Passenger writes excessive logs"
#PPPM-13697 "Opening Log Browser no longer results in an endless “loading” screen under specific circumstances."
- Plesk Obsidian 27 September 2022 (Linux)