Plesk for Linux kb: technical ABT: Group B
- Plesk for Linux
- PHP-FPM processes of a domain run for too long, consuming too much memory and causing server malfunction.
- Site contains a never ending script.
- No DDoS attacks detected - can be checked using the How to find what sites are or were under DDoS attack article.
- pm.max_requests parameter is set to unlimited.
PHP application code doesn't finish, and due to max_requests is unlimited, the php-fpm processes are not being rotated and increasing in resources consumption over time.
- Log in to Plesk.
- Set the pm.max_requests parameter to 100 in the menu Domains > example.com > PHP Settings and click OK or Apply in the bottom of the page to save the changes: