kb: bug Plesk for Linux how-to
- Plesk for Linux
When will the Atomicorp Advanced ruleset be available for the following operating systems in Plesk?
- CentOS 8 and its forks (AlmaLinux, Rocky Linux)
- Ubuntu 18
- Ubuntu 20
- Ubuntu 22.04
- Debian 11
- Almalinux 9
- RHEL8 systems (except CentOS8): Plesk supports Atomic ruleset since Plesk Obsidian 18.0.50, the details could be found in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.50 changelog: https://docs.plesk.com/release-notes/obsidian/change-log/#plesk-18050
- Ubuntu 18: There is an issue on the Atomic side, also considering the fact that Ubuntu 18 is going to be EOL in April 2023 support will not be provided.
- Ubuntu 22, AlmaLinux9: the AUM installer (recommended by Atomic) doesn’t support these OSes, which is required in order for rules to be managed via Plesk. There is no ETA from the Atomic side when support is provided at the moment, for information regarding this matter please contact Atomic directly.
- Debian 11, Ubuntu 20: These OSes are handled in the AUM installer code now. The implementation of the Atomic advanced rulesets is in progress, however, there is no exact ETA at the moment.
Note: For other OSes, the plans are under clarification.
i have seen that a new version of aum is available:
I have found, that Ubuntu 20 should be supported by AUM:
Do you plan to support Atomic-Rules for Plesk on Ubuntu 20 again?
Ubuntu 22, Debian 11, AlmaLinux9 are supported by aum.
Hello Matthias Gaede Michael Shinn
Thank you for the information.
We see that now Ubuntu 20 and Debian 11 are handled in the AUM installer code.
The implementation of the Atomic rules was added to the development iteration, however, there is no exact ETA at the moment.
Please keep an eye on the changes in this article, it will be updated as soon as atomic rules support for these OSes is implemented.
Please sign in to leave a comment.