kb: bug Plesk for Windows kb: fixed #windows
- Plesk for Windows
- The following events keep being logged to Event Viewer repeatedly:
CONFIG_TEXT: [Warning] Aborted connection 7192 to db: 'unconnected' user: 'admin' host: 'localhost' (Got timeout reading communication packets)
- There is no resource overuse shown on Advanced Monitoring extension.
#PPPM-12737 "MariaDB error logs no longer contain misleading “Aborted connection” warnings related to the plesksrv service. (PPPM-12737"
- Plesk Obsidian 20 July 2021 (Windows)
- Plesk Obsidian 08 June 2021 (Windows)
Please consider updating your server:
If update is not possible for some reason, the following can be done:
As a workaround, increase the
- Connect to the server via RDP.
- Open %plesk_dir%MySQL\my.ini file in a text editor.
10M, save the changes and then close the file.
- Restart the Plesk SQL Server via Plesk Services Monitor (Plesk icon in the tray menu).
Note: If similar warnings are shown for website(s) it's required to optimize the website code.
Please sign in to leave a comment.