- Plesk websites secured by Let's Encrypt certificates show ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID warning after September 30, 2021
- How to start a command prompt as an Administrator on Windows Server
- How to manage local firewall rules using Plesk Firewall in Plesk for Linux
- How to add a custom PHP version in Plesk for Linux?
- MySQL fails to start when a Plesk server lacks disk space: SQLSTATE[HY000] No space left on device 500 Plesk\Exception\Database
- How to make Plesk interface accessible over a hostname/domain without entering the port number
- Google Drive Backup extension fails to open in Plesk: Call to undefined function GuzzleHttp\_idn_uri_convert()
- Advanced Monitoring shows the following error in Plesk on Ubuntu 18/Debian 9: The tab content cannot be loaded because the Grafana service is stopped
- How to fix InnoDB corruption cases for the MySQL databases on Plesk for Linux?
- Unable to receive or send e-mails in Plesk hosted on AWS/LightSail or Microsoft Azure: port 25 is blocked
Plesk DocumentationPlesk Documentation and Release Notes to fully experience the power of Plesk
Video TutorialsNot the most avid reader out there? Watch the latest how-to videos on our YouTube channel
Plesk Lifecycle PolicyTo assist our customers, we provide a clear lifecycle and end-of-life (EOL) policy
Plesk UniversityInsightful courses to guide any novice towards becoming an expert.Check out our comprehensive training courses and get the most out of Plesk’s key features
US/Canada+1 855 777 3680Support in English is available 24x7x365
Russia+7 495 909 0845Support in Russian is available Mon-Fri 4am-7pm GMT+3
Germany+49 221 98256068Support in German is available Mon-Fri 9am-9pm CET
Japan+81 3-4510-0777Support in Japanese is available Mon-Fri 10am-6pm JST
Spain+34 932 20 19 68Support in Spanish is available Mon-Fri 9am-9pm CET
Phone and e-mail support is available in English, Russian, Spanish, German, Portuguese and Japanese languages. Please choose the corresponding number to call or use your preferred language. You will be required to provide opened ticket ID in order to connect to support representative.