- How to diagnose a DoS/DDoS attack and find websites under attack on a Plesk server
- How to get support directly from Plesk?
- How can I change payment method /change credit card details in my Plesk Online Store account?
- How to get/reset lost Plesk Administrator password in Plesk for Linux
- How to cancel a license purchased from Plesk Online Store
- How to renew unpaid Plesk license purchased in the online store
- How do I find invoices in my Online Store account?
- How to transfer Plesk key from one server to another?
- Plesk Update Manager fails on the RHEL-based OS of version 8.5: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'run_sack'
- Websites on PHP-FPM are unavailable or loading slowly: "server reached max_children setting" OR "pool seems busy"
Plesk DocumentationPlesk Documentation and Release Notes to fully experience the power of Plesk
Video TutorialsNot the most avid reader out there? Watch the latest how-to videos on our YouTube channel
Plesk Lifecycle PolicyTo assist our customers, we provide a clear lifecycle and end-of-life (EOL) policy
Plesk UniversityInsightful courses to guide any novice towards becoming an expert.Check out our comprehensive training courses and get the most out of Plesk’s key features
US/Canada+1 855 777 3680Support in English is available 24x7x365
Russia+7 495 909 0845Support in Russian is available Mon-Fri 4am-7pm GMT+3
Germany+49 221 98256068Support in German is available Mon-Fri 9am-9pm CET
Japan+81 3-4510-0777Support in Japanese is available Mon-Fri 10am-6pm JST
Spain+34 932 20 19 68Support in Spanish is available Mon-Fri 9am-9pm CET
Phone and e-mail support is available in English, Russian, Spanish, German, Portuguese and Japanese languages. Please choose the corresponding number to call or use your preferred language. You will be required to provide opened ticket ID in order to connect to support representative.