- MySQL fails to start when a Plesk server lacks disk space: SQLSTATE[HY000] No space left on device 500 Plesk\Exception\Database
- How to transfer Plesk key from one server to another?
- How to diagnose a DoS/DDoS attack and find websites under attack on a Plesk server
- How to monitor usage of system resources in a period of time using atop?
- A website or webmail hosted in Plesk periodically shows the Plesk/web server default page or old website content
- How to disable specific ModSecurity rules in Plesk
- Websites on PHP-FPM are unavailable or loading slowly: "server reached max_children setting" OR "pool seems busy"
- Unable to create backup via Acronis Backup extension in Plesk: The pre-data capture command completed with non-zero return code: 1
- How to upgrade MySQL 5.5 to 5.6/5.7 or MariaDB 5.5 to 10.x on Linux?
- How to fix InnoDB corruption cases for the MySQL databases on Plesk for Linux?
Plesk DocumentationPlesk Documentation and Release Notes to fully experience the power of Plesk
Video TutorialsNot the most avid reader out there? Watch the latest how-to videos on our YouTube channel
Plesk Lifecycle PolicyTo assist our customers, we provide a clear lifecycle and end-of-life (EOL) policy
Plesk UniversityInsightful courses to guide any novice towards becoming an expert.Check out our comprehensive training courses and get the most out of Plesk’s key features
US/Canada+1 855 777 3680Support in English is available 24x7x365
Russia+7 495 909 0845Support in Russian is available Mon-Fri 4am-7pm GMT+3
Germany+49 221 98256068Support in German is available Mon-Fri 9am-9pm CET
Japan+81 036 75 74 533Support in Japanese is available Mon-Fri 10am-6pm JST
Spain+34 932 20 19 68Support in Spanish is available Mon-Fri 9am-9pm CET
Phone and e-mail support is available in English, Russian, Spanish, German, Portuguese and Japanese languages. Please choose the corresponding number to call or use your preferred language. You will be required to provide opened ticket ID in order to connect to support representative.