Applicable to:Plesk for Linux General Information Following the Operation Systems vendors policy, we stop supporting Plesk installations runnin...
Applicable to:Plesk Onyx 17.5Plesk Onyx 17.5 for LinuxPlesk Onyx 17.5 for Windows 23 March 2017 Plesk Onyx 17.5 [+] Extension Catalo...
Applicable to:Plesk 12.5 for LinuxPlesk Onyx for Linux General information The vulnerability was registered on March, 2. It affects installatio...
Situation Cloudflare issued a vulnerability alert on 2017-02-18: memory leak caused by parser bug. Impact Vulnerability in Cloudflare parser (which...
Applicable to:Plesk Overview An independent research uncovered a critical vulnerability in PHPMailer that could potentially be used by (...
Applicable to: Plesk 12.5 for Linux Plesk Onyx for Linux Plesk 11.5 for Linux Plesk 12.0 for Windows Plesk 12.0 for Linux Plesk 12.5...
Occurs while sending a mail message. This error may appear when there is a misconfiguration in mail server/webmail settings. To fix general issues ...
Symptoms Unable to install Let's Encrypt SSL with "404 not found", "Timeout" or "Could not connect" errors: "typ...
Applicable to: Plesk Symptoms Unable to install SSL certificate from Let's Encrypt extension. The following error is shown: Challenge marked as...
Occurs while sending a mail message. This error may appear when there is a misconfiguration in mail server/webmail settings. It means that the rela...
Applicable to: Plesk for Linux Symptoms A ModSecurity rule set cannot be updated with the following error in Plesk: Error: Failed to update the...
Question How to receive Plesk product updates information? Answer Since Plesk Onyx, all the release notes available on Plesk Home page clicking &qu...
- Why do I get "Method Not Allowed" error forming POST requests?
- [FIX] Accessing Tomcat applications
- When I type a normal email in Webmail, my email signature shows up. When hitting reply/forward the signature does not appear.
- Invalid backup file is created if Mobile Websites is enabled on the domain
- Warning "Found invalid password for user" is shown in Event viewer
- Sitepreview does not work for any domains
- ★ End of Life announcement: CentOS 5, CloudLinux 5, Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS
- ★ Plesk Onyx 17.5
- ★ [Security] CVE-2015-8994 PHP OpCache vulnerability
- ★ [Security] Cloudflare vulnerability: memory leak caused by parser bug
- ★ [Security] PHPMailer vulnerability: CVE-2016-10033
- ★ Multiple PHP Versions in Plesk 12 and higher Out of the Box
- ★ [HUB] Mail - Message can not be delivered at this time
- ★ Unable to install Let's Encrypt SSL: Invalid response from example.com: 404 Not Found
- ★ [HUB] Unable to install Let's Encrypt certificate: Challenge marked as invalid
- ★ [HUB] Mail - Relay Access Denied
- ★ ModSecurity failed to update rule set: modsecurity_ctl failed: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
- ★ How to receive Plesk product updates information?