Overview An independent research uncovered a critical vulnerability in PHPMailer that could potentially be used by (unauthenticated) remote attacke...
PHP7 on Plesk 12.5 Out of the Box released! Read more in article #127701 Why do I need to run multiple PHP versions on the same server? ...
In continuous efforts to improve our services and customer experience, we have changed our ticketing system on December 18, 2016. Here you can find...
Question How to install Plesk for Linux? Answer Download the autoinstaller from our website : # wget http://autoinstall.plesk.c...
Question How to sync files, emails and databases content between the source and the destination servers after migration? Answer The synchronization...
Release notes This article's sole purpose is providing information regarding the services that Plesk interacts with. Below you will find the confi...
Question How to upgrade MySQL to version 5.6? How to upgrade MariaDB to version 10? Answer It is a purely administrative task. Contact your system...
Error while restoring from Plesk repository Error: The backup file either contains modified or corrupted data.
Symptoms Unable to restore backup file. the following error appears:Error: The backup file (xxx_yyy_info_1309251519.xml.zip) either contains modif...
- ★ [Security] PHPMailer vulnerability: CVE-2016-10033
- ★ Multiple PHP Versions in Plesk 12 and higher Out of the Box
- Plesk 12.0.18 MU#76
- Plesk 12.0.18 MU#80
- Plesk 12.0.18 MU#70
- Plesk 11.5.30 MU#55
- ★ How can I submit a request to Plesk support?
- ★ How to Install Plesk for Linux
- ★ How to sync content between source and destination servers after migration
- ★ Plesk for Linux services logs and configuration files
- ★ How to upgrade MySQL 5.5 to 5.6
- ★ Error while restoring from Plesk repository Error: The backup file either contains modified or corrupted data.