- Plesk for Linux
- Unable to activate Node.js for a subdomain:
PLESK_ERROR: Another Node.js application in the subscription already uses this application root. Specify another application root that contains the document root.
- The main domain has the Node.js activated
The issue is caused by the Node.js Extension bug with ID #EXTNODEJS-234
Until the bug is fixed, perform the following workaround:
- Log in to Plesk.
- Go to Plesk -> Websites & Domains -> subdomain.example.com -> Node.js
- Click the Application Root folder
- Specify the subdomain folder as an Application Root folder and click the OK button:
- Click Enable Node.js button.