- Plesk for Linux
In an attempt to access PHP Composer page in Plesk > Domains > example.com, the process fails with the error:
PLESK_ERROR: plesk/composer-command-info contains a Composer plugin which is blocked by your allow-plugins config.
You may add it to the list if you consider it safe. You can run "composer config --no-plugins allow-plugins.plesk/composer-command-info [true|false]" to enable it (true) or disable it explicitly and suppress this exception (false)
- #EXTPHPCOMP-202 "The extension no longer fails while updating an integration plugin."
- PHP Composer 1.2.2 14 July 2022
Warning: The issue should have already been fixed. Create a 3rd line request instead of applying the workaround if you encounter it. (EXTPHPCOMP-202 for existing users, EXTPHPCOMP-203 for new ones.)
If update is not possible for some reason you may try the following
- Log into Plesk.
- Go to Domains > example.com > File Manager.
- Open composer.json file in Home Directory > .composer:
- Change the file content from:
- Press the Save button.