- Is it possible to transfer the G Suite subscriptions to Google Workspace?
- I see the extension back in the Extension Catalog, but I can’t create new subscriptions. Is it possible to create new subscriptions or increase the number of seats in my G Suite license?
- I don’t want to transfer my G Suite subscriptions to Google Workspace. Can I continue using it as is?
Google will stop supporting G Suite licenses in January 2022, and all customers have to transfer their account/subscriptions or cancel it. We recommend transferring your subscriptions to Google Workspace.
In order to transfer G Suite to Google Workspace, please do the following:
- Purchase a new Google Workspace license: Login to Plesk > Extensions > Google Workspace > choose plan and required number of seats.
- Login to Plesk > Tools and Settings > License Management > Retrieve Keys
- Open Google Workspace extension > open subscription > in the field plan select Google Workspace (the one that was purchased)
- Check that all subscriptions are attached to the new license
- Cancel your current G Suite license
If it does not work, please reach out to Plesk Licensing and Purchase Support.