- Is it possible to change the platform of a Plesk license from 'Dedicated' to 'Virtual'?
- I purchased a license for 'Dedicated' platform, but have a virtual server, how to switch?
NOTE: the information below is for the lease-type licenses from Plesk Online Store only.
If you are a Plesk Partner - please contact your Sales Representative, otherwise - please contact Licensing and purchase support for assistance.
Plesk license platform downgrade from 'Dedicated' to 'VPS' is currently not supported in Plesk 360. In order to switch to a VPS server platform license, please do the following:
- Cancel your current online store subscription, following the instructions given in the article: How to cancel a license purchased from Plesk Online Store
Make sure to cancel it before the next billing date, otherwise you will be automatically charged for the renewal.
- Purchase new license for the required product in our Online Store
- Once the new license is purchased, install it in Plesk using the activation code from the order confirmation email > Tools & Settings > License Management > Install key.
- If you had any additional keys attached to your previous license, please contact licensing team via chat in Plesk 360 or through the form Plesk licensing and purchase support.