- My license expired, how to renew
- My license in in grace period
- How to pay for license renewal
PLESK_ERROR: Payment not authorized
PLESK_ERROR: Payment for your subscription has failed
If your license was not paid (see how to check here) and is now expiring, please do the following to renew it:
- Open an email from cleverbridge that was sent to the address associated with the subscription
- Click the link in this email to update or re-enter your payment details
- Email will be sent either with an invoice or notification regarding failed transaction.
Please keep an eye on cleverbridge notifications.
Note: if license is terminated already, check How to reactivate Plesk license purchased from Plesk Online Store
In case any assistance is required, please contact cleverbridge support (our order processing partner) or licensing team via chat in Plesk 360, otherwise submit a request at Plesk licensing and purchase support.
In case change payment option does not help escalate to cleverbridge yourself