- License is not shown under Plesk 360
- I logged in Plesk 360 account, but do not see my licenses
- Plesk license has been purchased from Plesk reseller or from cloud providers such as AWS or DigitalOcean.
- Plesk license was purchased directly in Key Administrator or Partner Central
Currently, Plesk 360 portal allows managing licenses purchased directly in Plesk Online Store https://www.plesk.com/pricing/. If a license was purchased in the online store using another email, link it to your account.
- Licenses purchased from Plesk reseller should be managed directly under reseller license management portal.
- If you are a Plesk Partner, at the moment your licenses are not being managed in Plesk 360. For license management please use Key Administrator or Partner Central
- If a license was provided under Plesk NFR program - your license is stored internally and cannot be managed in Plesk 360 as well. Please contact Plesk Licensing and Purchase support.
- If a license is of a purchased (perpetual) type or was acquired directly from Plesk via quote - your license is stored internally and cannot be managed in Plesk 360. Please contact Plesk Licensing and Purchase support for assistance with it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.