- Plesk for Linux
- The "Diagnose & Repair" tool shows error for newly created domain:
PLESK_ERROR: There is incorrect ownership on some items in the WWW root directory of the domain
plesk repair fsreports an error for the newly created domains:
CONFIG_TEXT: incorrect group of /var/www/vhosts/example.com/httpdocs/cgi-bin: expected is psacln (1003), actual is psaserv (1002)
- There is the following error in
CONFIG_TEXT: Unknown cli utility 'php'
- Domain PHP Settings blank page, error in Chrome DevTools:
CONFIG_TEXT: TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'toLowerCase')
at c (PhpSettings.js:24:103)
This is the Plesk bug with ID #PPPM-12985.
Until the bug is fixed, use one of the workarounds:
- Log in to Plesk
- Disable CGI support in the Service plans > plan_name > Hosting Parameters tab
- Execute the repair command in Tools & Settings > Diagnose & Repair tool