- Backup created in Plesk 17 Onyx
- Unable to restore backup in Plesk 18 Obsidian:
PLESK_WARN: The backup you are trying to restore was created in an unsupported version of Plesk and can not be recovered. Use the Plesk Migrator extension to transfer your data from legacy Plesk versions.
- #PPPM-10996 "Backups created in Plesk Onyx 17.x can now be restored in Plesk Obsidian."
- Plesk Obsidian 25 September 2019 (fixed as PPP-44246, Windows)
If update is not possible for some reason you may try the following
- Download and open backup file with any file archiver. For example, 7-zip.
- Find and open backup .xml file in any text editor. For example, notepad.
- Find dump-version and change it from 17.0 to 18.0:
- Upload backup to Plesk Obsidian and restore it