- Plesk for Linux
- Backups are not rotated according to Maximum number of full backup files to store and Keep backup files for settings in Tools & Settings > Backup Manager > Schedule
- Backup rotation fails with the following error in
CONFIG_TEXT: ValueError: time data '1' does not match format '%Y-%m-%d-%H%M%S'
This is Plesk bug with ID #PPPM-10423 which will be fixed in future updates.
As a workaround:
- Log in to Plesk server via SSH
- Make a copy of backup logs:
# mkdir /root/backup && cp -a /var/log/plesk/PMM/*.log /root/backup
- Delete the logs from original location:
# rm -rf /var/log/plesk/PMM/*.log*