- Plesk Onyx for Linux
The wrong email is specified for WordPress administrator after creating a subscription with automatic provisioning WordPress installation
After cloning WordPress instance, the database of another random domain overwrites.
- #PPPM-10856 "When multiple long tasks are launched at the same time, they are now queued and processed correctly: each task is run, and is only run once."
- Plesk Obsidian 09 April 2019 (fixed as PPP-34433)
- Connect to the server via SSH
- Backup original file:
# mv /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Task/Registry.php /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Task/Registry.php_back
- Download and unzip the patched file:
# wget https://plesk.zendesk.com/hc/article_attachments/360043051234/Registry.zip
# unzip ./Registry.zip
- Replace the original file with patched one:
# mv ./Registry.php /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Task/Registry.php