Plesk for Windows Plesk for Linux kb: how-to ABT: Group B
- Plesk for Linux
- Plesk for Windows
What to do if Wordpress website is hacked or infected?
- Contact information security experts in order to identify the source of the attack, confirm that it is a not false positive detection and clean up infected files.
- Reset all system users passwords (FTP users), Plesk users passwords, WordPress users passwords
- Update web applications like WordPress, Joomla, etc up to date and their plugins.
- Follow Plesk security best practices
- Protect Wordpress installation: How to secure WordPress in Plesk?