- I have ordered a license in the online store, where can I find it?
- I have several subscription, how to find the corresponding license numbers?
- How can I upgrade my license, purchased in the online store?
- Where can I get my license activation code?
Check out our new portal - Plesk 360 where you will be able to see and manage your licenses ordered in the Plesk Online Store. You are able to upgrade the license to a higher edition here, add extension keys to your Plesk license, check the server IP where your license is installed, or get the activation code for your key.
- Go to Plesk 360 > Sign up
- Enter email address which was used to purchase the license and create password > Sign Up
- Email is sent from firstname.lastname@example.org > make sure to verify your email address by clicking on the link in the email
Now you can log into Plesk 360