- Plesk for Linux
- After migration website shows the following error:
CONFIG_TEXT: 403 Forbidden nginx
- The content of a website was not migrated;
- The following errors are shown in
CONFIG_TEXT: Failed to copy web files for subscription 'EXAMPLE.COM'
Migration tools tried to perform operation in 3 attempts: Rsync failed to copy files from the source server 'source' (203.0.113.2) to target Plesk server: Command execution failed on the local server with non-zero exit code.
Failed to fix vhost structure for subscription 'EXAMPLE.COM'
Migration tools tried to perform operation in 3 attempts: Can't create links (logs, statistics or configuration) for subscription 'EXAMPLE.COM': [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/var/www/vhosts/system/example.com/logs'.
- Website is set with the upper case letters on source server.
For example, EXAMPLE.COM.
This is Plesk Migrator bug with ID PMT-4365, which is planned to be fixed in one of the future product updates.
As a workaround, follow the steps below:
On the source server:
On the target server:
- Log into Plesk
- Re-migrate the website again.