- Plesk Onyx 17.8 for Linux
- Database import via Site Import extension fails with the following error in Plesk interface:
PLESK_ERROR: Failed to restore database dump of database 'example' on the target server.
stderr: ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'user'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
- The same database example was already migrated once and present in Domains > example.com > Databases;
- There are several databases servers in Plesk in Tools & Settings > Database Servers;
- Database server used during first migration is different from the one currently used (the database server used by Domain can be checked in Service Plans > Service Plan Name > Hosting Parameters);
The issue is caused by bug with ID PMT-4619, which is planned to be fixed in product future updates.
Until workaround available,
- Login server via Plesk;
- Remove already imported database from Domains > example.com > Databases;
- Re-run database migration in Site Import extension.