- Plesk Onyx 17.5 for Linux
- Permission for Customer to access Application catalog is not granted in Service Plans > Default Domain > Permissions;
- There are one ore more applications, for example, WordPress are installed/uploaded:
- Only these versions of applications can be installed when logged into Plesk as a Customer in Applications > All Available Applications, despite the fact that there are many other versions are listed:
- When selecting other versions, for example, 5.0.3, which is not listed in Tools & Settings > Applications Vault > My Apps the following message is displayed and application is not installed:
CONFIG_TEXT: Your search did not match any apps.
Access to Application Catalog means that customer cannot download his own applications or custom versions from Application catalog. However he still can install applications which were uploaded by Administrator in Tools & Settings > Applications Vault > My Apps.
The issue when all versions of particular application are displayed for customer with no ability to access Application catalog caused by bug with ID #PPPM-10730, which is planned to be fixed in product future updates.
Until fix available apply the following:
- Login into Plesk;
- Grant permission for customer to access Application catalog in Service Plans > Default Domain > Permissions: that way customer will be able to install any application from Application catalog.