- Plesk Onyx for Linux
How to install Plesk on Amazon Lightsail via Plesk Web Installer?
- Register in Amazon Lightsail or sign in to existing account:
- Go to Plesk Web Installer and select Install Automatically on a Cloud Server
- Get access and secret keys and specify them in Plesk Web Installer:
- Specify the region:
- Select the instance plan:
- Download SSH key and upload it to Plesk Web Installer:
- Specify the instance name:
- Click Create Plesk instance button:
- Plesk installation begins and will take approximately 10-15 minutes. At the end of the installation one-time login link will appear:
Copy the link and open it in the web browser to access Plesk.