- Plesk for Linux
Note: This article has the reference to the issues with the fixes available:
- #PPP-41988 "The KAV service no longer sends the Plesk administrator hourly notifications about updates."
- Plesk Obsidian Preview 07 May 2019 (Linux)
- #PPPM-10451 "Do not email to admin success kav-update notifications (as PPP-41988)"
- According to the article, Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 Update 50 is installed;
- Plesk admin still receives success emails from kav update crontask every hour;
- Plesk sends the mail messages after every cron task execution like below:
CONFIG_TEXT: Loading engine...
Current product version: 22.214.171.124
Using xml-file: /opt/kav/sdk8l3/bin/settings.xml.
Key file: kav.key
Expiration date: 20/03/2021
Operation result code: 0x00000000. Success
This is Plesk bug with ID PPPM-10451, which is planned to be fixed in one of the future product updates.