- Plesk Onyx for Windows
- The following error is shown when trying to update permissions on a directory at Plesk > Domains > example.com > File Manager > select the directory > Change Permissions:
CONFIG_TEXT: Server Error 500
filemng failed: Unknown error (Error code 2221) at NetUserGetInfo((null), jdoe) at (UserInformation::getUserInformation line 187) at getUserInformation(jdoe)(UserInformation::getUserInformation line 193) at execute "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\filemng" curtains --permissions --list-common "--file=C:\inetpub\vhosts\example.com\httpdocs\exampledirectory" "--accounts=fsgE8D8.tmp"(RunTime::RunAsUser::run line 223) (Error code 1)
The Plesk server is joined to a Domain Controller.
One or more Active Directory user or group accounts are added to the directory on which the error above occurs. In the error above, the AD user is
jdoeand the customer's directory is
C:\inetpub\vhosts\example.com\httpdocs\exampledirectoryare taken as an example.
#PPPM-10444 "Users can now change permissions on the httpdocs directory via File Manager on servers joined to an AD domain if one or more AD users were given permissions to the httpdocs directory."
- Plesk Obsidian (RC1 18.0.15 as #PPP-41982) 04 June 2019 (Windows)
If update is not possible for some reason you may try the following
As a workaround, remove the Active Directory user/group account from the Plesk customer's directory:
- Connect to the server via RDP;
- On Windows Explorer, go to the customer's directory where the issue occurs:
- Right-click on it > Properties > Security (tab) > Edit > select the Active Directory user/group account > click Remove > OK > OK.