- Plesk Obsidian for Windows
- Plesk Onyx for Windows
- After upgrading Plesk from 12.x version to Plesk Onyx or Obsidian, a website becomes unavailable with the following error:
CONFIG_TEXT: HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error
The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid.
Detailed Error Information:
Error Code 0x800700b7
Config Error Cannot add duplicate collection entry of type 'mimeMap' with unique key attribute 'fileExtension' set to '.woff2'
Config File \?\C:\inetpub\temp\apppools\example.com(domain)(4.0)(pool)\example.com(domain)(4.0)(pool).config
Requested URL http://www.example.com:80/Index.html
- The following error is shown at Windows > Server Manager > Tools > IIS Manager > hostname > Sites > example.com > MIME Types:
CONFIG_TEXT: There was an error performing this operation.
Line number: 2606
Error: Cannot add duplicate collection entry of type 'mimeMap' with unique key attribute 'fileExtension' set to '.woff2'
- Before upgrading to Plesk Onyx, the MIME type
font/x-woff2 .woff2was manually added at Plesk > Domains > example.com > IIS Settings > MIME Types.
Bug ID PPPM-10450, which is planned to be fixed in future updates.
Wrong migrations are applied during the Plesk upgrade.
The following workaround is available:
Note: Before applying it, it is very important to note that it will remove any web server customizations previously made on that website.
- Connect to the server via RDP;
- Open CMD as administrator and run the following command to delete the website from the web server:
C:\> C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\appcmd.exe delete site example.com
- Recreate the website configuration on the web server:
C:\> plesk repair web example.com -y