- Plesk for Linux
A domain secured with a Let's Encrypt certificate is marked as not secured in Plesk Advisor extension:
CONFIG_TEXT: The certificate is either self-signed or not valid.
- #EXTADVISOR-882 "The extension now correctly validates a certificate in the “Secure Websites With SSL/TLS Certificates” recommendation."
- Advisor 1.9.1 11 June 2021
If update is not possible for some reason you may try the following
Until the bug is fixed, the following workaround may be applied:
- Connect to the server via SSH
- Download this file:
- Rename the original file:
# mv /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/advisor/resources/ca/cacert.pem /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/advisor/resources/ca/cacert.pem.orig
- Move the downloaded file to the Advisor directory:
# mv cacert.pem /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/advisor/resources/ca/
- Open Advisor in Plesk again