- Plesk Onyx 17.8 for Linux
- Subscriptions and Service Pans have been migrated via Plesk Migrator extension recently;
- The number of subscriptions listed in Service plans screen is different from the actual one:
- The following error can be found in
CONFIG_TEXT: An error occurred during domain creation: unable to apply service plan: Unable to update domain data: DB query failed: SQLSTATE: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction, query was: replace domains set `id`='113', `name`='example.com', `displayName`='example.com' <...>
- The error like below can be found in
CONFIG_TEXT: Unable to load object of type BsDomain with id=113: Domain does not exist.
The output of the following command shows that domain with ID 113 (taken from the error messages above) does not exists:
# plesk db "select * from domains where id=113;"
# plesk db "select * from hosting where dom_id=113;"
# plesk db "select * from subdomains where dom_id=113;"
# plesk db "select * from domain_aliases where dom_id=113;"
# plesk db "select * from DomainServices where dom_id=113;"
- Additionally, subscriptions may not be synchronized with their Service Plan in Service Plans > Example plan > Update & Sync.
Database inconsistency caused by bug with ID #PPPM-6827, which is planned to be fixed in product future updates.
Until fix available, proceed with the following:
- Login server via SSH;
- Backup Plesk database;
- Find ID of the subscription for the affected domain, using ID mentioned in error message from
# plesk db "select id from Subscriptions where object_id=113;"
| id |
| 111 |
- Remove unnecessary records from the following tables of Plesk database, using ID taken from the step 3:
# plesk db "delete from Subscriptions where id=111;"
# plesk db "delete from PlansSubscriptions where subscription_id=111;"
# plesk db "delete from SubscriptionProperties where subscription_id=111;"