- Plesk Onyx for Linux
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
- #PPPM-10343 "Preview URL is automatically redirected to main website URL in case Preferred domain is set to www. (as PPP-41588)"
- Plesk Obsidian Release Candidate 1.0 04 June 2019
Please consider updating your server:
- Website preview URL in Plesk > Domains > example.com > Preview gets redirected from http://203.0.113.2/plesk-site-preview/example.com/203.0.113.2/ to https://www.example.com.
- The Preferred Domain option in Plesk > Domain > example.com > Hosting Settings is set to www.example.com.
- The Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS option is enabled in Plesk > Domains > example.com > Hosting Settings.
- Website Preview is set to Default Quick Preview in Plesk > Tools & Settings > Website Preview.
This is a Plesk Bug with ID PPPM-10343, which will be fixed in future Plesk updates.
Currently, there is no workaround available.