- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- Website preview URL in Plesk > Domains > example.com > Preview gets redirected from http://203.0.113.2/plesk-site-preview/example.com/203.0.113.2/ to https://www.example.com.
- The Preferred Domain option in Plesk > Domain > example.com > Hosting Settings is set to www.example.com.
- The Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS option is enabled in Plesk > Domains > example.com > Hosting Settings.
- Website Preview is set to Default Quick Preview in Plesk > Tools & Settings > Website Preview.
- #PPPM-10343 "The website preview URL is no longer automatically redirected to the main website URLif the www domain was set as preferred and “Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS”was enabled."
- Plesk Obsidian (RC1 18.0.15 as #PPP-41588) 04 June 2019 (Linux)
Please consider updating your server:
There is no workaround available for Plesk Onyx.