Plesk Onyx for Linux kb: fixed kb: bug ABT: Group B
- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- Website preview URL in Plesk > Domains > example.com > Preview gets redirected from http://203.0.113.2/plesk-site-preview/example.com/203.0.113.2/ to https://www.example.com.
- The Preferred Domain option in Plesk > Domain > example.com > Hosting Settings is set to www.example.com.
- The Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS option is enabled in Plesk > Domains > example.com > Hosting Settings.
- Website Preview is set to Default Quick Preview in Plesk > Tools & Settings > Website Preview.
#PPPM-10343 "The website preview URL is no longer automatically redirected to the main website URL if the www domain was set as preferred and “Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS” was enabled."
- Plesk Obsidian 04 June 2019 (fixed as PPP-41588, Linux)
Please consider updating your server to Plesk Obsidian: