- Plesk for Windows
- The document root for Web Presence Builder site is specified in Cyrillic under Domains > example.com > Hosting Settings;
- After publishing the site in Web Presence Builder, a site becomes unavailable with 403 Forbidden error;
- Web Presence Builder published the site to a new directory with the name like "Ñ‚ÐµÑ�Ñ‚" under Domains > example.com > File Manager.
This is Plesk bug with ID PPPM-10308, which is planned to be fixed in one of the future product updates.
Follow the article to be notified when the bug is fixed - the article will be updated.
As a workaround follow the steps below:
- Log into Plesk.
- Rename folder in Cyrillic to Latin symbols Domains > example.com > File Manager;
- Apply the corresponding change under Domains > example.com > Hosting Settings;
- Publish the site again in Web Presence Builder.