- Plesk for Linux
- example.com belongs to a customer whose name includes German symbol, for example "ü";
- Unable to open backup, the page is redirected to Home page with the following error:
PLESK_ERROR: Error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: /var/lib/psa/dumps/clients/client_username-m\xc3\x83_24/domains/example.com/backup_info_1903272146.xml'
- Unable to open FTP backup, the page is redirected to Home page with the following error:
PLESK_ERROR: Error: Failed to open the dump backup_1903272315.tar: pmm-ras failed (Error code = 1): STDOUT: The XML file - was not parsed successfully with the following errors: Entity: line 2:parsererror :Specification mandate value for attribute nameEntity: line 2:parsererror :attributes construct errorEntity: line 2:parsererror :Couldn't find end of Start Tag index-file line 2Entity: line 2:parsererror :Premature end of data in tag object line 2Entity: line 2:parsererror :Premature end of data in tag content-index line 2Entity: line 2:parsererror :Premature end of data in tag dump-header line 2 STDERR:
- #PPPM-10318 "If a full server backup contains a customer, whose name contains German characters, the customers’ backup is now created correctly and can be opened without any issues."
- Plesk Obsidian 09 April 2019 (fixed as PPP-41532, Linux)
If update is not possible for some reason you may try the following
/usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/shared/Storage/FileNameCreator.pmfile with the file from the attachment.
Connect to the server via SSH;
- Download the attached patch and unpack it:
# unzip FileNameCreator.zip
- Back up
/usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/shared/Storage/FileNameCreator.pmfile and replace it with patched one:
# cp -p /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/shared/Storage/FileNameCreator.pm /root/FileNameCreator.pm_backup
- Replace the file with patched one:
# cp FileNameCreator.pm /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/shared/Storage/FileNameCreator.pm