- Plesk for Linux
- example.com belongs to a customer whose name includes German umlaut, for example "ü";
- Unable to open backup, the page is redirected to Home page with the following error:
PLESK_ERROR: Error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: /var/lib/psa/dumps/clients/client_username-m\xc3\x83_24/domains/example.com/backup_info_1903272146.xml'
- Unable to open FTP backup, the page is redirected to Home page with the following error:
PLESK_ERROR: Error: Failed to open the dump backup_1903272315.tar: pmm-ras failed (Error code = 1): STDOUT: The XML file - was not parsed successfully with the following errors: parsererror :Premature end of data in tag dump-header line 2 STDERR:
- Full server backup is created instead of incremental one.
- #PPPM-10318 "If a full server backup contains a customer, whose name contains German characters, the customers’ backup is now created correctly and can be opened without any issues."
- Plesk Obsidian 09 April 2019 (fixed as PPP-41532, Linux)