- Plesk for Windows
- Web Presence Builder cannot restore a snapshot with error:
PLESK_ERROR: PHP Warning: ZipArchive::close(): Read error: Bad file descriptor; File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\admin\plib\ZipArchiveWrapper.php, Line: 198
There are non-latin characters in the file names in the snapshot or the path to the directory with files is very long
This is Web Presence Builder bug with ID #PPPM-10611 which will be fixed in future product updates.
Web Presence Builder encodes non-latin characters and file names become long. Together with the path to the files it is more than 255 symbols which is Windows limit for the file path.
There are two possible workarounds available:
Click on a section to expand
- Connect to the server via RDP
- Open the Command line.
- Type gpedit.msc and hit Enter to open Group Policy Editor:
- Navigate to the following directory: Local Computer Policy > Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > System > Filesystem.
- Open the Enable Win32 long paths.
- Double-click Enable.
- Click Apply and OK.