- Plesk Obsidian for Linux
- Plesk Obsidian for Windows
- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- Plesk Onyx for Windows
- Plesk for Windows
- Web Presence Builder cannot restore a snapshot with error:
PLESK_ERROR: PHP Warning: ZipArchive::close(): Read error: Bad file descriptor; File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\admin\plib\ZipArchiveWrapper.php, Line: 198
There are non-latin characters in the file names in the snapshot or the path to the directory with files is very long
#PPPM-10611 "Publishing a site snapshot in Web Presence Builder no longer results in an error if the “Enable Win32 long paths” policy is disabled on the server."
- Plesk Obsidian 12 May 2020 (Windows)
There are two possible workarounds available:
Click on a section to expand
- Connect to the server via RDP
- Open the Command line.
- Type gpedit.msc and hit Enter to open Group Policy Editor:
- Navigate to the following directory: Local Computer Policy > Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > System > Filesystem.
- Open the Enable Win32 long paths.
- Double-click Enable.
- Click Apply and OK.