- Plesk Onyx for Linux
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
- #EXTWPTOOLK-2601 "Clone and Copy Data operations now handle absolute paths in WordPress database."
- WordPress Toolkit 4.1.0 30 May 2019
Please consider updating your server:
- Absolute paths for the staging website are not updated in the Wordpress database in
- Clone or Synchronize of an instance in Wordpress Toolkit shows a message that it finished successfully;
- After this, theme or plugins does not work correctly on the staging website.
This is WordPress Toolkit bug with ID EXTWPTOOLK-2601 which will be fixed in future Plesk updates.
Currently, there is no workaround possible.
Follow the article to be notified when the bug is fixed - the article will be updated.