Articles in this section
- Commands in Plesk GIT (chrooted) webhooks has access to the actual system-wide / (root) directory upon pushing
- SSLIt! certificate creation error: The parameter company has improper value
- High CPU load. A lot of processes interface_async_executor.php (dnssec/library/EventListener)
- High CPU load. A lot of processes interface_async_executor.php (servershield/library/EventListener)
- WordPress Toolkit clones the instance to the random domain
- Unable to open: Amazon RDS AWS RDS ext: ERROR: Declaration of Modules_AmazonRdsIntegration_Form_IAMForm::getMessages() must be compatible
- Automatic WordPress Toolkit updates fail: Call to a member function getBody() on null
- An extra database is created on a subscription during the migration in Plesk
- WordPress Smart Updates do not work: Failed to clone the installation: 'Cannot create a database. You must have reached the maximum number of databases allowed by the subscription settings.'
- Unnecessary errors about dns-sec and docker extensions on Windows: Additional key module 'ext-dnssec' is not supported.
- How to create basic website design with Plesk
- Wildcard subdomain removal deletes WordPress instance from main domain
- How to provide Plesk Support Team with the SSH access to the server?
- The ImunifyAV extension shows the Upgrade button in Plesk after purchasing
- Unable to clone Wordpress instance: The PHP functions proc_open() and/or proc_close() are disabled