- Plesk Onyx for Linux
Note: This article has the reference to the issues with the fixes available:
- #PPPM-10243 "Changing title for password protected directory */plesk-stat reset sys_user* password specified in *Domains > test.tld > Web Hosting access * (as PPP-41275)"
- Plesk Obsidian Release Candidate 1.0 04 June 2019
- #PPP-41275 "After the name of a domain’s protected directory /plesk-stat was changed, the domain’s web statistics can now be accessed."
Please consider updating your server:
- Title of
/plesk-statdirectory has been modified in Domains > example.com > Password-Protected Directories > /plesk-stat > Directory Settings;
- After that it is not possible to access Domains > example.com > Web Statistics page with the valid credentials specified in Domains > example.com > Web Hosting Access;
Password for accessing Web Statistics is automatically reset, when title of
/plesk-stat directory is modified. The issue is caused by a bug with ID #PPPM-10243, which is planned to be fixed in product future updates.
- Login into Plesk;
- Specify new password for accessing Web Statistics in Domains > example.com > Web Hosting Access.