Note: This article has the reference to the issues with the fixes available:
- #PPP-41247 "Full scheduled server backups can no longer be created instead of incremental server backups."
- Plesk Onyx 17.9 Preview 13 09 April 2019
- #PPPM-10232 "Full scheduled server backup is created instead of incremental one. (as PPP-41247)"
- Full server backup is created instead of incremental one.
- "Full hostname" contains capital letter in Server Settings > Server Settings
With enabled debug logging for scheduled backup below information can be found in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\PMM\logs\backup-yyyy-mm-dd-time\backup.log:
CONFIG_TEXT: [2019-03-11 00:21:19.284|6068] Debug: Add virtual host content incrementally
[2019-03-11 00:21:21.832|6068] Debug: Unable to find last incremental backup, because of current backup has no version mark in the file name backup_user-data_1903110015.zip
Plesk bug PPPM-10232 that will be fixed in future Plesk updates.