- Plesk Onyx for Linux
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
- #PPPM-10178 "Client my.ini 'character-set-server ' option is reset to default after MU (as PPP-41116)"<br />Fixed in: <ul><li><a href="https://docs.plesk.com/release-notes/obsidian/change-log/#contents-18-rc10">Plesk Obsidian Release Candidate 1.0</a> 04 June 2019</li> </ul> </li> </ul> <div class="bug_consider">Please consider updating your server: <ul><li><a href="https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/213411749">Plesk Upgrade Guide</a></li> </ul> </div> </div>
- After Plesk micro-update websites show garbled characters;
- Previously default charset was changed from
latin1to some custom value, for example, to
utf8, for client MySQL server in
- After Plesk update charset was reset to default one.
%plesk_dir%\Databases\MySQL\my.iniis always changing
The issue is caused by Plesk bug with ID #PPPM-10178, which is planned to be fixed in product future updates.
As workaround, until fix available:
- Login server via RDP;
- Manually change charset back in