- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- After Plesk micro-update websites show garbled characters;
- Previously default charset was changed from
latin1to some custom value, for example, to
utf8, for client MySQL server in
- After Plesk update charset was reset to default one.
%plesk_dir%\Databases\MySQL\my.iniis always changing
#PPPM-10178 "Support issue PPPM-10178"
- Plesk Obsidian (RC1 18.0.15 as #PPP-41116) 04 June 2019 (Windows)
Please consider updating your server:
If update is not possible for some reason you may try the following
As workaround, until fix available:
- Login server via RDP;
- Manually change charset back in