- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- After Plesk micro-update websites show garbled characters;
- Custom changes in my.ini file are overwritten after microupdate;
- Previously default charset was changed from
latin1to some custom value, for example, to
utf8, for client MySQL server in
- After Plesk update charset was reset to default one.
%plesk_dir%\Databases\MySQL\my.iniis always changing
- #PPPM-10178 "Client my.ini 'character-set-server ' option is reset to default after MU"
- Plesk Obsidian 12 March 2019 (fixed as PPP-41116)
Please consider updating your server:
If update is not possible for some reason you may try the following
As workaround, until fix available:
- Login server via RDP
- Manually change charset back in