- Plesk for Linux
Logged in as the Admin user the Domains list takes around 20 seconds to load when 1000 domains are in place.
Customers > jdoe > Login as Customer takes about 5-7 seconds with 1-2 domains are in place.
- The output of the
top -ccommand provides information that the
sw-engine-fpm: pool pleskprocess consumes about 30-50% CPU when the page is loaded.
- #PPPM-12689 "Sped up loading of lists with a large number of domains (more than 1000)."
- Plesk Obsidian 20 April 2021
- #PPPM-12690 Open - "Log In as Customer is performed slowly"
- #PPPM-13003 Open - "List domains and log in as a customer performed slowly in Plesk servers with more than 4000 domains"
Please consider updating your server:
Note: Until the Plesk bugs will be fixed, it's recommended to deploy a Plesk server with 1000 domains maximum. Consider migrating the extra domains to new Plesk servers to get better performance.
As a workaround for Plesk servers hosting 1000 domains or fewer:
- Log in to Plesk GUI
- Go to Domains.
- Set Entries per page value to 10 or 25:
Log in to Plesk GUI directly with the corresponding login and password from the customers instead of log in to the customer panel logged in as a Plesk administrator