- The message below is shown for example.com domain in Domains > example.com under DNS Settings:
- The IPv4 and IPv6 addresses are configured for example.com domain in Domains > example.com > Web Hosting Access.
The example.com does not resolve to IPv6 address that is configured in Domains > example.com > Web Hosting Access.
The issue caused by the bug with id PPPM-12889 which will be fixed in future updates.
Add AAAA record on Registrar side.
If it is required to not use IPv6 use the following steps:
- Log into Plesk.
- Go to Domains > example.com > Web Hosting Access.
- From the drop-down menu IPv6 address select None.
- Scroll down and press the OK button to apply the changes.